Monday, June 7, 2010

Eastern Time is Not My Friend

A little after 9pm on May 31st, I logged into the Pepsi Refresh website and found that they were no longer accepting entries for the month of June. I was incredibly confused, since you can't enter your idea in until midnight. As you have probably realized by now, I neglected to realize that Pepsi was operating on Eastern time! While I am a little sad (and quite frankly embarrassed that I missed this detail!), I think that this could be a good thing.

This blog, the facebook page, and our website are brand new, so not too much is on any of them. By having another month to get some "followers", we can more effectively spread the word during the month of July. In addition, people browsing the Pepsi entries (who don't know about us) will be directed to a blog with more than one entry, which could also work in our benefit. Hopefully we get the opportunity in July! As Eddie Carter says, it's all in God's timing!

Also, a blog will be coming soon to update you all on the process. We are hoping to start construction on the facility in July and have recently begun the process to become licensed! More details will be coming soon! Thank you all SO MUCH for your support of Hand-in-Hand!

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Great post. My friend , do you know flower agate spiritual meaning ? It is the perfect stone for entrepreneurs hoping to grow and flourish their business

    ReplyDelete